What you see is what you want!
What can CACH'EYE do?
- direct download of Pocket Queries for premium members from geocaching.com
- new owner filter options
- limit increased from 5000 to 12000 caches
New features in version 1.3
- limit increased from 3000 to 5000 caches
- option to add new caches to the existing ones during import; choosing this option when importing your caches results in adding all new caches to your map and updating all caches which were imported earlier
- populate Todo-List when exporting from GSAK
Read this excellent review here: GREAT RESOURCE: Finally view Caches on OS maps!
Big THANKS to Cass for this great introduction!
New features in version 1.2
- 12 additional maps may be chosen as a basemap: OpenCyclemap, Google Satellite/Road/Hybrid/Terrain, ArcGis World Imagery/World Street/World Topo/USA Topo/Delorme World, UK Ordnance Survey and London Street Map.
- Various bug fixes and performance enhancements
New features in version 1.1
- Caches and additional waypoints now can be imported into the map directly from your Pocket Queries using the PQ-ZIP-File or still by using a GSAK-macro (as in V1.0), Up to 3000 caches plus waypoints may be displayed.
- A single cache may be imported and visualized on the map via a GPX- or LOC-File.
- Caches and additional waypoints now are associated to each other. With Focus/cache the map highlights and zooms to all waypoints of a specific cache.
- ToDo-Lists assist you in quick and easy route planning. Todo-lists are named and you can maintain several lists.
- ToDo-Lists may also be printed (optionally with map, portrait or landscape).
- With Focus/ToDo the map highlights and zooms to all caches of a specific ToDo-list.
- Now you may move solved "Mysteries", "Multicaches" and "Other Caches" to corrected coordinates on the map in case you did not import this cache from GSAK.
- Now there is an option in the GSAK-macro to export only mysteries when they have corrected coordinates, you can also choose to skip currently unsupported types (opencache, navicache ...) without warning.
- GCVoteGrabber may now be invoked from the macro (recommended if you want to filter caches according to GCVOTE ratings on the map).
- Openstreetmap also can be used as the basemap.
- Measure distance tool
- Altitude display (approx.) in Cache/Waypoint/Marker Popup
- Metrics (km/miles) may be changed in account settings / information.
- Displays waymarks on the map for GSAK-based datasets
- Invoke the "Log Your Visit" page directly from within the map
- Optionally load up-to-date GCVote ratings after invoking the map (disabled by default).
- Better appearance on 800x600 screen resolution
- Markers are not lost anymore when you choose another "Views menu".
- Fade out of the Minimap is possible now
- The popup window of cache/waypoint has a close button now.
- Many minor improvements